Dr. Corsi Files a Petition with SCOTUS on Election Petitions Supreme Court for Judicial Review
Jerome R. Corsi, Ph. D.
Yesterday, I filed a petition with the Supreme Court asking for judicial review of the 2020 presidential election. The petition was time-stamped at SCOTUS in Washington, D.C., at 5:07 pm ET yesterday, December 3, 2020. Attached to the petition was a copy of my new eBook entitled TRUMP WINS: How the 2020 Election Ends in a Trump Victory, published Monday, November 30, 2020, on the CorsiNation website.
The petition to SCOTUS asked for sua sponte Supreme Court relief concerning the failed 2020 presidential election. While not asking SCOTUS to take a particular action, the sua sponte petition (Latin term meaning “of one’s own accord, voluntary) implores SCOTUS to get involved now in what is certain to be a Trump versus Biden historic lawsuit in the making.
By filing the petition yesterday, I intend to start the clock running in SCOTUS, with 11 days as of yesterday remaining before the Electoral College meets on December 14, 2020. By starting the clock now, the court has enough time remaining to receive a lawsuit from the Bush legal team, hold hearings, and make a decision before the Electoral College meets.
My eBook, TRUMP WINS, was attached to give SCOTUS the background of the argument I am making that the massive evidence of systematic Democratic vote and election fraud involving millions of ballots across virtually all states is a failed election that is messed up beyond recovery. Under Article II of the Constitution, the most likely remedy SCOTUS can take is to follow the procedures our Founding Fathers laid out over 200 years ago. Distrustful of elections in general given the experience over previous centuries with mobs ruling, our Founding Fathers specified the final remedy for SCOTUS to follow is to throw the election of president into the House of Representatives and the election of vice president to the Senate.
As I explain in TRUMP WINS, in the House the GOP controls 26 of the state delegations versus 23 for the Democrats (the House votes for president 1 vote per state), and the GOP holds the majority in the Senate (the Senate votes for president by majority vote of the Senators). If the choice of president and vice president reaches Congress after January 3, 2020 (the date the new Congress is certified), the GOP will pick up more delegations in the House. In the new Congress, the GOP and the Democrats may each have 50 Senators (if the Democrats win both of the Senate seats currently being decided in Georgia run-off elections), with Vice President Pence presiding and casting the deciding vote.
The tone of the petition was respectful, and the petition was crafted carefully so as not to preempt or otherwise interfere with any legal strategy the Trump legal team may be pursuing. The arguments asking for SCOTUS judicial review of the 2020 election expressed in the petition were directly from the arguments made in TRUMP WINS.
The petition was addressed to Justice Alito, the SCOTUS justice who overseas New Jersey (the state in which I reside) courts for the Supreme Court.
The text of the petition submitted to SCOTUS reads as follows:
December 3, 2020
Honorable Justice Samuel Anthony Alito Jr.
Supreme Court of the United States
1 First St. NE
Washington, DC 20543
Dear Justice Alito
Request for sua sponte Supreme Court Relief
Concerning the Invalid Presidential Election
As an American citizen residing in New Jersey, I respectfully request, given your authority as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, the following legal bases to exercise sua sponte relief to consider whether the Supreme Court must now step in to protect the voting rights of all citizens of the United States. Realizing that I am not a lawyer, I implore you to exercise your authority to undertake appropriate judicial review.
- Chief Justice Roberts in Abbott v. Perez, 585 U.S. ____ (2018) established voter data could be used to show that a gerrymandering scheme to discriminate against Latinos did not raise a 14th Amendment issue of unequal voting rights because voting data showed the Latinos were electing Congressmen such that there was no compromise of their voting rights. Roberts based his opinion on political science voting data that involved statistics, correlation analysis and regression equations as “proof.” See also: Shelby County v. Holder, 570 U.S. 529 (2013).
- Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell have amassed a large and rapidly building mathematical probability, political science statistical evidence, and sworn affidavit testimony that the Democrats engaged in a massive, systematic, and multi-faceted scheme to engage in voter and election fraud to steal the 2020 election. This “mathematical” evidence is proof voting crimes were committed in the 2020 presidential election and there is not time to get the “proof” at law that would result from a criminal jury trial guilty conviction for voter or election fraud. One hard stop in the Constitutional process for conducting a presidential election is December 14, 2020, the day this year the Electoral College meets. That is 11 days from the time of this filing.
- The case involves a jurisdictional diversity case in that states implementing universal mail-in voting without authorizing legislation being passed into state law by the state legislature like Oregon committed an obvious Article II infringement and implemented mail-in voting in a manner inherently designed to facilitate vote fraud — a clear infringement of the equal voting rights of states that followed Article II procedures and implemented absentee balloting according to tight procedures controlled by state law, like Florida. Trump voters in Florida had their 14th Amendment voting rights compromised by Biden voters in Oregon. The Supreme Court has original jurisdiction in conflict of law cases between the states.
- Several state supreme courts in addition to Pennsylvania have refused to hear cases involving vote and/or election fraud charges brought by Trump voters and/or the Trump campaign. These cases should be appealable to the Supreme Court.
- The issues at stake involve the 14th Amendment rights of all voters in that a national presidential election in which evidence of vote and election fraud (including affidavits from eyewitnesses, etc.) involves the voting rights of all Americans, raising questions about the integrity of federal presidential elections a concern and fear that is destructive to the trust in our justice system and Constitution that represents a national security question threatening the sovereignty of the United States itself. With the evidence so far adduced by attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powel, instances of 14th Amendment compromise of equal voting rights can be found in and between all states in the Union.
- Every day SCOTUS does not act is another day the criminals stealing the 2020 presidential election have to destroy evidence of their crimes, including erasing from computers the logs and other electronic data that if preserved could well provide evidence of their crimes.
- As a citizen of the United States who was registered to vote in New Jersey in 2020 and did vote by mail as required by New Jersey 2020 published voting rules and requirements, I have standing to bring this case to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- My eBook TRUMP WINS: How the 2020 Election Ends in a Trump Win, published on CorsiNation.comgives an analysis of the legal and political questions involved, as well as outlining the Constitutionally provided remedies for choosing a president and Vice President by the Congress when all else fails. I will submit to you an electronic copy of this eBook upon request. The eBook can also be downloaded from my CorsiNation.com website by utilizing this Internet link: https://corsination.com/shop/how-the-2020-election-ends-in-a-trump-win-ebook-only/.
Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D.
The following cellphone photo is proof the petition was filed at SCOTUS along with a printed version of the eBook TRUMP WINS: