Dr. Corsi Files “Corsi v. Biden”
Lawsuit with the Supreme Court
Jerome R. Corsi, Ph. D.
Yesterday, I filed a lawsuit “Corsi v. Biden” with the Supreme Court charging that my 14th Amendment equal voting rights have been compromised by the way the 2020 election was conducted.
The lawsuit filing was time-stamped at SCOTUS in Washington, D.C., at 1:20 pm ET yesterday, December 7, 2020.
The Corsi v. Biden lawsuit filing was addressed to Justice Alito, the SCOTUS justice who overseas New Jersey (the state in which I reside) courts for the Supreme Court.
The text of lawsuit filing submitted to SCOTUS reads as follows:
December 7, 2020
Honorable Justice Samuel Anthony Alito Jr.
Supreme Court of the United States
1 First St. NE
Washington, DC 20543
Dear Supreme Court of the United States:
Filing a Case at Law as a Private Citizen
Corsi v. Biden
As an American citizen residing in New Jersey, I respectfully file a lawsuit, Corsi v. Biden, charging my 14th Amendment rights to vote were compromised in the 2020 presidential election. I am a citizen of the United States who voted in the State of New Jersey on November 3, 2020 in the presidential election.
This is a second filing, following my filing last week to Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States Samuel Anthony Alito Jr., requesting sua sponte relief to consider whether the Supreme Court must now step in to protect the voting rights of all citizens of the United States. Realizing that I am not a lawyer, I am filing today Corsi v. Biden to implore you to exercise your authority to undertake appropriate judicial review.
- I voted in the presidential election of November 3, 2020, as a citizen and registered voter in the State of New Jersey. Following rules and regulations posted on the website of the New Jersey Department of State, Division of Elections, 2020 New Jersey Voter Information Portal, I mailed prior to November 3, 2020, with the United States Postal Service the paper ballot the New Jersey Division of Elections mailed to my home even though I did not request a mail-in vote. The above website instructed me that if I insisted upon voting in-person, my ballot would be considered a provisional ballot that would be counted after the election, but only after it was determined that I was eligible to vote. I have not been able to find any law in the New Jersey Statutes that specifies the New Jersey legislature ever passed any law that authorized these novel mail-in voting rules and regulations.
- I object now that I am 74 years old and have never before been forced to vote by a mail-in ballot that I did not request. Since I was 21 years-old, I have always voted in-person. I was willing to wear a mask and social distance, according to the instructions of the State of New Jersey, to vote in-person. I believe Governor Murphy’s use of COVID-19 as an excuse for promulgating these mail-in rules and regulations compromised my in-person voting rights. I cite here your recent per curiam decision in Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn New York v. Andrew M. Cuomo, Governor of New York, 592 U.S. ___(2020). I have no way of knowing whether my mail-in ballot was counted the way I actually voted because who knows when or how my mail-in ballot became an electronic blip entered supposedly by some unknown voting clerk at some unknown vote counting center.
- Chief Justice Roberts in Abbott v. Perez, 585 U.S. ____ (2018) established voter data could be used to show that a gerrymandering scheme to discriminate against Latinos did not raise a 14th Amendment issue of unequal voting rights because voting data showed the Latinos were electing Congressmen such that there was no compromise of their voting rights. Roberts based his opinion on political science voting data that involved statistics, correlation analysis and regression equations as “proof.” See also: Shelby County v. Holder, 570 U.S. 529 (2013).
- Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell have amassed a large and rapidly building mathematical probability, political science statistical evidence, and sworn affidavit testimony that the Democrats engaged in a massive, systematic, and multi-faceted scheme to engage in voter and election fraud to steal the 2020 election. This “mathematical” evidence is proof voting crimes were committed in the 2020 presidential election and there is not time to get the “proof” at law that would result from a criminal jury trial guilty conviction for voter or election fraud.
- Given that Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, in hearings before several different state legislatures and as alleged in several state court filings, have produced prima facia evidence the 2020 election experience a systematic, massive, and multifaceted scheme of voter fraud and election manipulation that compromised my voting rights under the 14th One hard stop in the Constitutional process for conducting a presidential election is December 14, 2020, the day this year the Electoral College meets. That is now some 7 days from the time of this filing. Given this timeline, I am filing Corsi v. Biden because I fear the Electoral College will select Joe Biden as president while my 14th Amendment voting rights remain compromised.
- My case involves a jurisdictional diversity case in that states implementing universal mail-in voting without authorizing legislation being passed into state law by the state legislature like Oregon committed an obvious Article II infringement and implemented mail-in voting in a manner inherently designed to facilitate vote fraud — a clear infringement of the equal voting rights of states that followed Article II procedures and implemented absentee balloting according to tight procedures controlled by state law, like Florida. Trump voters in Florida had their 14th Amendment voting rights compromised by Biden voters in Oregon. The Supreme Court has original jurisdiction in conflict of law cases between the states
- The evidence produced by Giuliani and Sidney Powell strongly suggest other states implemented mail-in voting in a manner inherently designed to facilitate vote fraud. Assuming I was trying to vote legitimately, my voting rights may have been violated by the way New Jersey implemented mail-in voting, compounded by the violations of the Constitution or law that occurred in other states. In what appears to have been a failed election in many states for many different reasons left me as a voter trying to cast one vote that would have equal value with other voters in other states was impossible. My 14th Amendment voting rights may have been violated not only by how New Jersey implemented mail-in voting but also by other states who violated Article II requirements or allowed governors and state election boards to implement and use voting systems and procedures whose very design inherently made fraud possible if not easy to accomplish. The Supreme Court has original jurisdiction when 14th Amendment cases arise from the conflict of law involving not one state but many different states.
- I am deeply concerned that universal mail-in voting, especially as implemented by ad hoc changes implemented by governors, state boards of election, and state courts, without Article II laws being passed by state legislatures, and the decision to use Dominion computers as was done without tight supervision in states like Georgia, made it easier for foreign nations, including Russia, China, and Iran, to interfere with the U.S. 2020 presidential elections. The affidavit of cybersecurity expert Russ Ramsland regarding Michigan and the testimony of Phil Waldron, a retired Army Colonel, at the Arizona hearing held by Rudy Giuliani on November 30, 2020, make clear the Dominion Voting System machines were connected to the Internet and display deeply disturbing forensic evidence of vote manipulation. In her Michigan and Georgia lawsuit filings, Sidney Powell included a redacted declaration of a former electronic intelligence analyst under 305th Military Intelligence with experience gathering SAM missile system electronic intelligence. In the declaration, the Army intelligence specialist declared the Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China and Iran in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent U.S. general election in 2020. The mail-in voting procedures implemented in 2020 by state governors, state boards of education, and state courts, operating as expanded “no excuse” absentee ballot regulations were loosely implemented in sharp contrast to the strict rules and regulations state legislatures have imposed by statute to protect the integrity of absentee balloting in these states.
- Several state supreme courts in addition to Pennsylvania have refused to hear cases involving vote and/or election fraud charges brought by Trump voters and/or the Trump campaign. These cases should be appealable to the Supreme Court.
- The issues at stake involve not only my 14th Amendment voting rights, but the 14th Amendment rights of all voters in that a national presidential election in which evidence of vote and election fraud (including affidavits from eyewitnesses, etc.) involves the voting rights of all Americans, raising questions about the integrity of federal presidential elections a concern and fear that is destructive to the trust in our justice system and Constitution that represents a national security question threatening the sovereignty of the United States itself. With the evidence so far adduced by attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powel, instances of 14th Amendment compromise of equal voting rights can be found in and between all states in the Union.
- Every day SCOTUS does not act is another day the criminals stealing the 2020 presidential election have to destroy evidence of their crimes, including erasing from computers the logs and other electronic data that if preserved could well provide evidence of their crimes.
As a citizen of the United States who was registered to vote in New Jersey in 2020 and did vote by mail as required by New Jersey 2020 published voting rules and requirements, I have standing to bring this case to the Supreme Court of the United States. Given this, I respectfully file today this lawsuit, Corsi v. Biden. At stake in this case is the integrity of all future voting in the United States of America, impacting the faith and confidence Americans currently lack that the courts in this country will protect the equal voting rights of all American citizens under the 14th Amendment to the Constitution.
Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D.
The following photocopy is proof the petition was filed at SCOTUS: